Sunday, May 20, 2007

things I know for sure

1) Once five chickens have lived in your bathtub, cleaning up after two kids doesn't seem so bad.

2) It's a sad day when Miss Snark calls it quits. She's given immeasurable help to immeasurable numbers of writers, this one included. I did always wonder, though, how she managed to agent and blog at the same time, considering how prolific a blogger she's been.

3) As Jeff Foxworthy says: You might be a redneck if directions to your house include "turn off the paved road." Hey. I resemble that remark.

3) This is a great lyric: "To touch is to heal/To hurt is to steal/If you wanna kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel..." Where's it from? Anyone? Bueller?

Bueller?

4) More later. I get to visit the dentist today. Yay, me. :-/



2 comments:

  1. Mysterious ways, U2!

    ding ding ding!

    Nicole, this is fun, you and me should have these little contests more often...

    and Miss Snark will be much missed in my life! She was my university course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that was an easy one, Heidi. Next time I'll challenge you.

    :-)

    Your turn.

    ReplyDelete