Tuesday, December 04, 2007

happy birthday to blog, happy birthday to blog...



...Happy Birthday, dear Blooooooooog, Happy Birthday to blog!

I remember when you were just one post tall (*sniff*).
Seriously, it's hard to believe that an entire year has passed since I decided to chronicle the story of our daughter's broken arm in blog form. Last December was a time of churning emotions anyway, since we were gearing up to head back to our home in Arizona after a year-long hiatus in the San Francisco Bay Area, but the arm incident pushed me sufficiently over-the-edge to a place where creating an online journal somehow seemed appropriate. Honestly, though, I didn't know how long it would last. I figured life would get in the way, and the blog would have to be one of the first things to go. I'm glad it didn't work out that way.

So, thanks for sticking around and reading my random thoughts. I remember being so excited when the stat counter hit 100. Now, I'm looking forward to the day when I see that my humble little blog has garnered 10,000 hits. (Small potatoes to some of you power bloggers out there, but, hey, I'm easily awed.)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogday!!!!

    And keep up the good work. Maybe get that kid some wings so she doens't hit the ground so hard.

    ReplyDelete