Monday, March 19, 2007

can't talk. writing.

Okay, maybe I can talk for just a minute. I've morphed into a composing machine, still intent on finishing this draft of the new novel by my birthday. I have two weeks. I like to think this means I'm "borin' with a big auger," as the cowboys say, but it may mean that I'm just delusional.

And speaking of things completely unrelated, please tell me that Barbie doesn't have a new dog named Tanner that poops little Barbie pet-sized loaves. Please tell me I was hallucinating when I walked by the television and saw the ad this morning. I mean, just don't even get me started here. First of all...Tanner?? Who would name a dog something that makes you think of taxidermy?

1 comment:

  1. Nope, you weren't hallucinating, sorry! I first heard about this on Pioneer Woman's blog. I think she was kind of fascinated and horrified at the same time.

    Now, off you go to write! Write like the wind, Bull's Eye!!!! (But please drop by my place later tonight for a read if you get the chance...)

    ReplyDelete