Monday, September 21, 2009

calgon, take me away

This weekend, in a fit of winterizing, The Boy and I took this:


...and turned it into this:

I know, I know. You're terribly impressed. You're thinking, Oooooooooooo.

That's a heat lamp and a sled on the back wall, so you know we were serious. I even built a mini-stack, mainly because I was too plum tuckered to carry the last of the wood into the shed:

It was not an easy task peeling myself from the bed this morning, let me tell you. But, after a mug full of bracing "cowboy strength" coffee and a little Mary J on the radio (don't need no hateration, yo) while driving the kids to the bus stop, I was good to go.
Oh, be sure to go comment on the soap giveaway post (the one under this one), so I can get that bar in the mail!

2 comments:

  1. Love the heat lamp! Your house is turning out sooo nicely! LOVE IT!


    check out my blog! http://haleybailyboo.blogspot.com/

    yes! Thats right, I created a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, Girl! I'm going to read more now.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete