Thursday, August 09, 2007

blik

Generally used as a word for things I don't like. So, why do these wall decals make my heart beat a little faster? If only they had a horse-themed set. Well, they and Threadless come close with this. (via Neatorama).

So, now that the links in this short little post have officially reached the status of overbred, I will also include another one. Because, shortly before we left California this summer, a friend and I met with our kids at a local outdoor mall. There's a great toy store therein where they have a hunky-dory Hello Kitty display. The girls weren't half as interested in it as we moms were. So, while I feel for this poor guy, I also not-so-secretly wish I could come over and check out his wife's collection.

And then there's this. Ah, to be twelve again.

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Who says you have to be 12 to paper your house with funky wall decals?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's something I'd gladly do now, Erica. Those bliks are a little pricey, but the possibilities...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete