Monday, April 27, 2009

a night at the circus

So, I had to sign a confidentiality agreement stating that I wouldn't discuss The Artist or her family. Which mean I ain't sayin' NUTHIN (though it might kill me not to). I was also told that I could face a $50K fine for taking a picture of her (and that my friend's husband could lose his job), so I didn't do that, either.

Thank Heaven for YouTube. The sound quality sucks, but you can get an idea. Also, I think the smoke used to fill up the arena was actually powder-scented, because I've been to very few concerts that didn't smell like a bong/beer/bile combo to at least some extent.

The Pussycat Dolls opened for Brit, and I didn't sign anything saying I couldn't talk about them, so I will. I have to admit, I went in a bit sneery. I mean, please. The Pussycat Dolls?? But they were actually quite talented, and they put on a great show. Here they are singing Don't Cha.

Afterward, Maiden and I wandered the Strip, grabbed a bite to eat, looked at some overpriced clothes and then CRASHED at about 2:30 a.m. like toddlers coming off a birthday party sugar binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment