Tuesday, April 14, 2009

'tude tuesday: down from every ledge

Try blasting Xtina on the iPod when you're working the hip adductor machine at the gym, and see if it doesn't give your workout a boost. This particular video is for you, MP. You know why. (But why was there no swimsuit footage?)

It's Tax Time Countdown here at AWAAR, Folks - and there's been extra special, added excitement this year. But, hey. Throw in the good man Ms. Aguilera sings about, some good friends and a good (if ever-so-slightly neurotic) dog, and you (I) can tackle anything, right?

Right?

Here's to survival - tax-related and otherwise. Without it, no attitude at altitude would be even remotely possible.

4 comments:

  1. I've always wondered how writers draw the line on what counts as business expenses. I mean, if you write about your kids, doesn't that mean their cost should be deducted, albeit in the usual way by lawful depreciation, or whatever the lawyers say. And traveling, if you do it to gather useful information shouldn't that be deductible too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that's the case, Ken, I can take a heck of a lot more deductions than I've been taking. Is there a sleep deduction, for instance? Because many of my ideas come while I'm snoozing. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that video! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And I've got the swimsuit footage on my checkbook cover--the youtube poster was probably just trying to ensure that no one fainted when watching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like I finally found a way to get you to comment, girl. Now I'm just waiting for your blog...

    And, yes, I was thinking about that checkbook cover.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete