Wednesday, March 18, 2009

w.o.k. wednesday: three things

This is strictly off-the-cuff and has not been long deliberated since I'm down with a cold, but here are the three foods I'd want with me if I was stranded on an island somewhere or if Armageddon happened and I was the only one left (not the ideal scenario, obviously): dark chocolate, red wine (okay, technically a drink and not a food - and I'd need orange juice to put in it, since I'm pretty redneck that way (which maybe would count as a fourth thing)) and San Francisco sourdough.

Here are the three non e-books I'd want: Cold Mountain, Gilead and the Bible (NIV, annotated).

Here are the three movies (assuming, of course, that I had a portable DVD player and an endless batteries): The Unbearable Lightness of Being, Jerry McGuire and Gone with the Wind.

Here are the three toiletries: toothbrush, toothpaste, my homemade soap

Here are the three pieces of technology: a Kindle (with a good supply of books, obviously), my iPod, my laptop.

What are some of your three things?

1 comment:

  1. Macaroni and cheese, Moose Drool beer, and chickens. More later.

    ReplyDelete